Chelsea and AC Milan in transfer talks, Rice to Chelsea makes sense fans told, Blues open Bayern transfer talks, Zaha message sent

Get the Chelsea word out there!

Chelsea and Milan in Rudiger talks, Blues in talks with Bayern over Hudson-odoi, Rice claim made and Zaha message sent in icchelseanews roundup..

Trevor Sinclair has opened up and admitted that Declan Rice’s proposed move to Chelsea makes sense.

After a massive summer of spending, we made the shock decision to let Ross Barkley leave on-loan for the next 12 months as he seeks to get the game time he needs to get back into the England set-up.

But his departure, has led to reports that we are trying to free up a bit more space, and wage budget, so they can go out and complete that transfer deal that will bring Declan Rice to the club.

The Hammers are reportedly demanding more than £80million for one of their most prized assets, but the club have not shied away from splashing the cash this summer and Roman Abramovich has openly backed Lampard in the transfer market.

Now former West Ham ace Trevor Sinclair believes a move for Rice to our club makes sense: “One of the biggest problems for football clubs is week to week wages,” said Sinclair on Wednesday’s White and Sawyer

“So getting Ross Barkley off the wages to bring in Declan Rice makes sense, unfortunately.”

Bayern Munich are in talks with Chelsea over agreeing a deal to sign Callum Hudson-Odoi on a season-long loan, according to Sky in Germany.

The highly-rated England international, 19, has fallen down the pecking order for the 2020/21 campaign with all the transfer signings that have been been signed by Lampard and that has led to speculation in the media that he is now seeking a move away from the club.

That has led to speculation that the likes of Manchester United have made an approach to the club about a possible deal for the young man, but after a couple of impressive performances, it seemed that he was all set to stay at the club this season.

However, things change in football and reports on Sky in Germany have claimed that Bayern have proposed an offer of a loan plus an obligation to buy Hudson-Odoi on a permanent deal in summer 2021.

Bayern made the winger a key target during the January transfer window last year when they offered us £30m for his services, and the Bundesliga club saw a fourth offer worth around £22.5m rejected in summer 2019.

It was only a few days ago that Lampard insisted that he did not want to let the England winger leave the club: “We are not inundated with wingers,” he was quoted on the Daily Express.

“We lost Pedro and Willian in the summer and we need competition and players because of the stress of the competitions we have to play in.

“I certainly hope Callum has a big part to play this season. If Callum comes on and makes an impact like he did against West Brom, if he keeps improving and developing every day, he is a huge talent – so let’s see.”

AC Milan have opened talks with Chelsea over a deal for Antonio Rudiger, reports have claimed.

There has been alot of speculation in the media over the past few days that we are looking to thin their squad and get rid of a few players that, Frank Lampard feels, can no longer do the job at Stamford Bridge.

And despite being a big part of the  side last season, Rudiger is a player that has reportedly been told that he is no longer required at the club and is free to leave by the transfer deadline on Monday.

That has led to speculation that London Rivals Tottenham were ready to swoop in and offer Rudiger a loan move across London, as Jose Mourinho is keen to improve that back-line and give that defence a bit more quality.

However, it looks like the German star could be on his way to Italy, as Italian publication Calciomercato claim the two clubs have opened talks about a possible £40 million transfer deal, as they seek to get him out the Premier League.

It is believed that we would like the deal to be done sooner rather than later, so then we are able to get their final transfer business done by Monday, with that £40 million a big chunk of money.

Roy Hodgson has admitted he would not welcome any late bids for Chelsea-linked Wilfried Zaha before Monday’s deadline.

Zaha was in the headlines over the summer transfer window for all the right reasons, as some of the biggest clubs in the game showed an interest in the wingers signature after another impressive campaign for Palace.

However, despite admitting on numerous occasions that he is interested in a big move, Palace stuck a massive price tag on the head of the winger and nobody wanted to pay the massive £80 million price tag that was placed on the winger.

But with the transfer deadline just a few days away, Hodgson has now come out and told the likes of the club  that he will not welcome any late bids for the in-form striker.

“Well I have been told and I think Wilf has had it made clear to him that we are not interested in late bids,” he was quoted on TAlksport

“If it was going to happen, it would need to happen in a time frame which would give us a chance to see what we would want to do with the money.

“So close to the end of the transfer window, I would certainly hope it will not happen now and I want to continue working with him.”

JUST IN: Chelsea ready to sanction deal and get shock German transfer all wrapped up

MOST READ: Chilwell has revealed he was told to die for the Chelsea badgeby this Blues icon

ALSO CHECK OUT: Premier League icon opens up and sends this Havertz message to Chelsea boss Lampard

WANT THE LATEST CHELSEA NEWS AND GOSSIP? CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE HEADLINES

Author: Jamie