Dembele statement to Chelsea, Cole wants striker signed, Chelse announce deal (Listen), Winger delighted after completing Janaury move

Get the Chelsea word out there!

Guys here is the top news from Icchelseanews over the past 24 hours.

Joe Cole has urged Roman Abramovic to wrap up an ‘unbelievable’ deal for Edinson Cavani this month for Chelsea

With Oliver giroud on his way out and Michy Batshuayi just seen as am impact player, Frank Lampard is keen to add another striker to help Tammy Abraham out, with Cavani.

Cavani, who turns 33 in February, joined PSG from Napoli in 2013 for £55m and has scored 198 goals in almost 300 appearances for the club, but Cavani’s contract expires at the end of the season and with no new deal on the horizon, the Uruguayan striker wants to leave during the January transfer window.

And recently Leonardo has come out and admitted that the experienced striker has actually handed in a transfer request.

Speaking after PSG’s French Cup win at Lorient on last week, Leonardo said: “We’ve always said the same thing. We were hoping he would stay with the club, but today (Sunday) he asked to leave.
“We’re studying the situation. We’ve had a proposal from Atletico Madrid, but that proposal was not commensurate with the player’s value.”

Now Cole believes that Cavani would be a massive signing for the club, telling the BT Sport website: “Chelsea only got the transfer ban lifted in December but I think Roman’s pockets might be burning a bit.

‘He will want to spend some money. But it’s important that you get the right players. Who’s available in January

‘There’s talk of Cavani. I think if you can get him through the door that would be unbelievable.

‘If Frank takes this Chelsea team to fourth in his first opportunity in the Premier League then that’s an unbelievable job.

‘If you can get the right player, sure, but there’s no need to panic because the lads are doing great.’

Chelsea have announced another January deal involving midfielder Victor Moses.

There has been a lot of transfer speculation in the media about possible players coming into the squad, but there has also been a lot of transfer speculation about players departing the club.

And we have now made another transfer decision regarding Moses. Click below to listen to the latest deal.

 

Chelsea winger Victor Moses has admitted his delight after officially sealing a move to Inter Milan.

After seeing stopper Jammal Blackman make the loan move to Bristol Rovers earlier this week, the clubs hierarchy have made another transfer decision regarding Moses.

The 29-year old powerhouse has never really made the kind of impact om the side that many would have liked and has been sent out on numerous occasions over the seasons, but this move will see him link up again with former Blues manager Antonio Conte.

“Having the opportunity to work with the coach again is something I’m really happy about,” the Nigerian commented on the Inter website.

“I’ve spoken to him and he’s already explained the club’s project to me. I want to be part of it, I’m happy to be here.

“I’ll give my all and want to help the team. There’s a lot of quality here, I want to make my contribution out on the pitch and enjoy myself. That’s the most important thing.”

On the city of Milan, he said: “It seems like a nice city, I’ve liked what I’ve seen up to now. I think I’ll enjoy it here and we’ll have a great future together. I have positive feelings.

“I’m going to need time to find my feet but I want to help the team win as many games as possible. We’ll do all that we can to achieve our objectives and make our fans proud.”

Chelsea have been dealt a blow in their efforts to sign Lyon striker Moussa Dembele after the Lyon striker declared that he will remain with the French club this month

It is very obvious that the Frank Lampard is keen to add another striker to his side, as Tammy Abraham cannot do things on his own, while Michy Batshuayi is seen more of an impact player off the bench, while Olivier Giroud is seemingly on his way out of the club.

And that has led to speculation in the media claiming that we are closing in on a deal for the impressive Dembele, who is being chased by all the top clubs in the world after another impressive start to the new season.

But the English giants have been dealt a blow after Dembele come out and announced that he will be staying at Lyon this transfer window, he said on the Daily Express: “I am a Lyon player and I will remain so until the end of the season.

“I do not think that there will be a departure this winter.

“Lots of things are being said. It is up to me to ignore that and remain concentrated on the pitch.”

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CHELSEA NEWS

Author: Jamie